Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

Corners


They say people whose mouth corners point down are sad people...

I kept looking into the mirror today, staring blankly. And the corners of my mouth point down... so down. And the longer I kept staring, the lower they sank.
Am I a sad person?
Actually I never thought about that... I always thought I looked pretty normal and had nothing too bad happening in my past. At least until February of last year...

My grandfather who lives next door had a heartattack and dropped dead at once. Luckily I had just taken my first aid course and had an adrenalin flash. So I ran upstairs, heaved him from the bed onto the ground (with the help of my father and grandma of course) and began to reanimate him. The only sign of live we got from him was a soft grip around my arm... and then he faded again... Fortunately the ambulance arrived just then and managed to get him more or less stable. (Seven times shocked...) Afterwards he lay in a state of artificial coma for about a month and had to go to rehabilitation for about a year...
The doctors said that he wouldn't have made it without our help, which made me very proud of myself. On the other hand it was the most disturbing night I've ever had. And I'd do everything to prevent this from happening again. It was horrible and I can't help myself but cry everytime I remember it, which is quite often these days. But he's back... feels strange to have him around again... and his character changed a lot I think... But the rest of my family doesn't seem to notice it yet...
After he began to go to reha my gandma fell into a deeeeeep deep hole of sadness and kind of lost herself... when she was okay again, my mother broke down and had all the symptoms of a heart attack. Fortunately this had no organic reasons... But she got ill too and had to be in hospital until 2 weeks ago... And about a month ago my grand-granddad died... of a heart attack... >_<

Last year was just horrible... until now, this years has been, too. I wonder if the corners of my mouth sank due to this never ending sadness I encountered and all the difficulties I had...
How fast can the features of your face change?

Am I a sad person? Do I seldomly smile? ... Am I not happy and outgoing and... you know where I'm aiming at...
I don't know. Another mystery I guess

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen