Dienstag, 3. März 2009

Boredom

Gnaaah, I feel bored... generally bored.

It's like everytime I have holidays. I'm really looking forward to the holidays and to being at home again... But when I arrive I realise there's nothing practical I can do...
Perhaps I could try to work on my final task in typography but I'm not motivated enough to do that. I wonder when I'll be :P

Don't know why, but I feel kind of useless here...
There's nothing I can do to "improve the world"... *grin* Though nothing I've done before made the world a better place I guess.
Wanna be in Berlin again... there's so many things I miss and I don't want to
Damn...

Somebody give me a task or at least something to do ^^"

1 Kommentar:

  1. I know what you mean, it's the same for me. Right now I'm sitting here in the living room and watching gilmore girls. oO
    Wonderful, but boring.

    Can you do me a favour? Why is my blog on your page not named "Feenzeit", can you maybe change this?

    AntwortenLöschen