Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009

Plans, plans, big plans

Gosh, there are so many things to do... I'm going crazy.

There are a lot of projects that need my attention simultaneously and I don't quite know where to start. Is it better to do steps little by little on one project at a time? Or to organize even more?
Gah why am I so bad in organizing? ;____; Why the hell?

At the moment I'm trying to find a company for my internship in Japan... difficult, I have to admit. Moreover I'm trying to find a little job in Berlin (conversation's on tomorrow), trying to improve my photography skills, training hard to become a swordsmaster and even more. I'm very confused at the moment, can't focus, can't organize, can't decide. I'll lose my head within this next week. @_@
Moreover nothing really good's happening these days.. I need some positive experiences to push my confidence and happiness. It's about time, really.
So I'll keep waiting until something good happens and then tell you about it... if it matters. Otherwise I'll go on bothering you with nonsense posts. Don't even know why I published this...
But now it's your turn to accept it and deal with it... *harhar*

Keep going you guys >.>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen