Dienstag, 28. April 2009

Feeling great

Wow, today was... awesome.

Although we had that stupid scribble class again, which I really can't stand (why am I doing it?- because of the credits >.> and because I don't have anything hard to do there) the day ended up being pretty nice.
Attended some other classes today which I normally wouldn't do. But I had training today and had a lot time on hand and to waste. So why not?
I think I'll try to do those other classes, too. The atmosphere was kinda cool and I've got nothing better to do... oO Someone please give me something useful to do ;___;

Training was hard today... hadn't had it for quite a while and sucked... really sucked. I need more practise... badly. =_= At least my sunshine (Pab) was there again. Training does always have another atmosphere everytime he's there. I know I'm way too focused on certain people but I can't help it. Just need certain people around me to feel good and comfortable around others. Pab's one of those people I can't be without. And for the last month he was missing ;___;
Was amazing having him around again. He promised to attend training more often from now on. He had that plan of decreasing his skills by not training for a while and then improving skills with me again. (Kind of at the same level then) But he realised it would take way too long for him to lose his skills xD So that one didn't work out.
And due to the fact that he's that good, he thinks everyone might hate him, even his own children (who told him so... jokingly). So I was like "Hey, I like you, why don't you adopt me?" xD And there was only one thing that stopped him from agreeing, which was the fact that he doesn't have enough free space for me. *grin* "For a girl needs to have a biiig room with much space, as stated in the principles of samurai."

Gosh he made my day by saying that xD
I told you I'm way too focused on people an that it's easy to make my day *drop*
Sorry for this nonsense and everyday kind of stuff... just needed to tell somebody o.o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen