Montag, 22. Juni 2009

Occurencies

Sadness overwhelmed me once again. Without a reason, without any chance to avoid it. It just made its way into my body and filled me up. And there I was, utterly sad and uncomfortable. Of course he was there and I was glad to have him around, but he couldn't understand...
Kept asking and asking without ever getting any answers. It made him sad too. By now the whole room was filled with sadness and confusion. Was it because of the room? Can rooms evoke such pain? At least it would be an explanation to all the ocurencies of that kind. It's been a lot lately...
And caught within this room of sadness he saw no other way but to escape. He asked me if I wanted him to leave.. of course I didn't. But I didn't want him to stay and ask more questions either. Torn between my feelings I began to cry- again without an explainable reason. It confused him even more. And the both of us saw no way out of this dilemma... We never even solved this problem.

So why does life have to be this complicated? I wished I could stop my head from having any thoughts, even just for a moment. I wished I could be someone else-

Can't anybody please rip my head off!?

_________________________________________________
Strange thoughts occur to me . . .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen