Montag, 21. September 2009

Uncertainty

Well, a lot of things keep happening, both positive and negative. Don't quite know what to think about this, it's just happening. Moreover I have a lot of new changes, chances, opportunities and obstacles in front of me. Don't know how everything will turn out but am unable to think about all this. It's just too much for my brain to handle at the moment.
Had a lot if deadlines, appointments and To-Do's these last weeks and am pretty much exhausted. I love what I'm doing, but right now I'm a bit tired of it. Can't seem to concentrate and my holidays don't really feel like holidays anymore. Unfortunately it feels like I didn't have any... And with university starting again I don't know if I'll be able to handle all my stuff.
I'm even emotionally confused at the moment and a little unable to keep my relationships alive. Just a moment ago a vessel in my eye popped, leaving the most ugly and strange mark... I need sleep.

I've got no clue where to start, what to do, what to think through... I'm just trying to complete the level I guess.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen